Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Team Photos, Golfing




Here is a picture of Ethan's team. The golf photo was taken today.
We got on hole 17 and we were golfing with 3 other guys. I told
Ethan after we all failed to hit the green, I would give him a dollar
if he did. He went to the red tee's and I walked by with one of the
other golfers. All of the sudden I heard a hooping and a hollering.
Then Ethan said Yea! I got to where I could see the green and Ethan
had his shot about 10 feet from the pin. We were all impressed. I
told him double or nothing if he made par. He went for it. The first putt
went about 3 feet. I thought I had won. The second putt went right
in the center of the cup. Ethan's first par. Oh by the way, he beat all
four of us on that hole. Show off.

No comments: