


He is finally here. We got the call at 3:30 this morning. We finished packing and was on the road at 4:30 am. We got a text saying Wendy, the birth mother gave birth at 07:38 this morning. We didn't make it in time. Everything went good. We spent 5 hours with Travis this afternoon and Kathryn is going to spend the night. We are soooooo happy. Thank you all for your prayers. We still have to wait to sign the papers, so Tuesday is when will be out of the woods. Keep praying that everything works out. Love Rob, Kathryn, Ethan and Travis.

4 comments:
YAY!!!! We are all so excited for you guys! Thanks for the pictures. He's so cute and perfect-I love newborn legs. Can't wait to meet the little guy.
Congratulations! We can't wait to see him. I love the expression on Ethan's face, you all look so happy!
Congratulations! He is very cute! I hope everything works out. We'll be praying for you guys!
CONGRATS! How exciting!
Post a Comment